Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mid-Week Update July 28 2010

We need to be "doers of the word," according to James the brother of the Lord Jesus (James 1:22). I agree and believe that we need to activate our belief by what we do as well as what we profess. Full Post...

The most popular post for Rev Bruce's Blog on WordPress has been Youth Outreach. If you have not read it, check it out for yourself. I believe it is one of those posts that sets some on fire and sets some people against you. Full Post...

Social media and social networking takes a lot of hits, but I have to be real about usage. Take a look at your site stats via Google Analytics. See where your "hits" are coming from and who's going where on your sites.

Not into following blogs. Go to the Facebook page. Are you looking for some more updates? Follow the tweets.

I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry.- Psalm 40:1 (NKJV)David is a shining example of patience in practice. He didn’t just offer lip service about waiting on the Lord. He exemplified faith as he held on, awaiting and expecting God to respond to him.
Full Post...

No comments:

Post a Comment