Saturday, February 5, 2011

E is for Experimentation

"I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison 

Thomas Edison (DK Biography)

Entrepreneurs are masters of experimentation.  Every entrepreneur must go beyond dabbling in it.  The entrepreneur must become an expert at experimentation.


Innovation and Entrepreneurship

Have you got a new idea? Test it out. Have you exhausted every means of your product or service? Think of new ways to innovate products and services.  Create spin-offs and offshoots.  Expand, extend and exhaust all of your ideas, and then see where else you can go with them.

Grow Your Business on Facebook ~ Fan Pages ~ Use Social Media to Build Loyal Customers


Inc. August 2005 Paul Frank on Cover, Hot New Advertising Tools, How to Raise and Entrepreneur, Turn Vendors Into Partners, Why I Read Business Blogs


Even as I write this, I am allowing myself to experiment with ideas and see where I can go.  In the words of Norman Vincent Peale, "Do not build up obstacles in your imagination."



You Can If You Think You Can
You Can if You Think You Can


No comments:

Post a Comment