Thursday, July 11, 2013

Match Your Works with the Word

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.
Outreach is all about reaching out.

"I believe I never was more acceptable to my Master than when I was standing to teach those hearers in the open fields I now preach to ten times more people than I would if I had been confined to the churches." - George Whitefield







"Preach abroad. It is the cooping yourselves up in rooms that has dampened the work of God, which never was and never will be carried out to any purpose without going into the highways and hedges and compelling men and women to come in."- Jonathan Edwards







"Love your fellowmen, and cry about them if you cannot bring them to Christ. If you cannot save them, you can weep over them. If you cannot give them a drop of cold water in hell, you can give them your heart's tears while they are still in this body."
- C.H. Spurgeon





Parental-Advisory Tee Shirts

Support our outreach and evangelism efforts to reach the streets, touch the highways and byways, and share the Good News here, there and everywhere.

I Love My Neighbor!! Button

No comments:

Post a Comment