Sunday, November 20, 2011

Spreading the Gospel

"Christian men are not to be used for anything but God. They are a set-apart people; they are vessels of mercy, they are not for the devil’s use, not for their own use, not for the world’s use, but for their Master’s use. He has made them on purpose to be used entirely, solely and wholly for Him."
- C.H. Spurgeon

. . . I have become all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.
- 1 Corinthians 9:22 (NKJV)

“The Bible was not given for our information but for our transformation.”
D.L. Moody

We have been called to reach people for Christ.

We have some options in reaching people for Christ.

Better yet, we have some open opportunities to reach people for Christ.

We can spread the Gospel:

Yet when I preach the gospel, I cannot boast, for I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel! -1 Corinthians 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment