Saturday, April 30, 2011

Writers Write

Poets & Writers Magazine
Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network

I say write your heart out at every shot that you get.  If you get rejected, so be it.  Make the most of your writing opportunities.  You can do so with a traditional publisher or you can go the route of self-publishing your own work.  I go so far as to post my poetry online.  I even try my hand at some popular blogging strategies that may or may not seem so profitable.

Christian Writers' Market Guide 2011
How do I do so?

  1. Maintain an online profile
  2. Add/ contribute content
  3. Write when I'm on
  4. Write when I'm off
  5. Read and read a wide variety of genres and publications
  6. Write some more
2010 Poet's Market


The Writer2011 Writer's Market

The Writers Digest Guide To Query Letters
2011 Guide To Literary Agents

No comments:

Post a Comment