Friday, June 10, 2011

Weekend Workout



Office Space (Special Edition with Flair!) [Blu-ray]I admit that I am out of shape.  I am getting better but I am not at my best.  I am still out of shape.  Since I know that, I try to be sure that I don't go totally down hill off a lot of cheeseburgers and pizza.  I try to add some fruit.  Drink more water.  Cut out (or at least down) on the sodas. I am trying and I am getting closer to adding more to my health and fitness regimen.


I am seeking to add a workout that goes beyond my every now and then grabbing some barbells and working on curls in front of the mirror.  I need a workout.  I need to add a complete workout to my whole weekend to start and then get busy keeping that regimen on a regular basis.



Work, stress and depression can kill your spirit.  Stay strong and look at doing more to relax and relieve yourself.  I love that movie "Office Space."  It reminds me that we can let it all get to you and cause you to cave in if you are not careful.  The truth hurts and it can kill you if you are not careful.  Get fit.  Get healthy.  Get started.

Next, I'll get back to golfing.  I will start with the driving range first.


Otherwise, I'll be like this guy below.

No comments:

Post a Comment